Kevin Langley Milstein, Jr. (born January 19, 1976) is an American comic book writer and formerly a musician and songwriter. He was Osmosis' original lead guitarist and played with the alternative metal quintet for their first two independent extended plays. Kevin was later replaced by Adam Guerilla. Immediately after his time with the band, he went on to release three solo albums between 1997 and 2003; according to Milstein, his solo project had elements of stoner rock and progressive metal. Since the spring of 2008, he is no longer active in the music industry, having switched to a writing career.
Kevin has been the oldest member to contribute to any of the band's releases.
- Birth name: Kevin Langley Milstein, Jr.
- Also known as: Kev, The Long Gone Shredder, Kevley
- Born: January 19, 1976 (age 40); Oakland, California, United States
- Origin: Sacramento, California, United States
- Genres: Alternative metal, stoner rock, progressive metal
- Occupations: Musician, songwriter, comic book writer
- Instruments: Guitar, vocals, banjo
- Years active: 1994-2008
- Labels: Independent