Christian Kalob "Chris" Nevadin (born March 18, 1981) is an American musician who currently performs drums and clean vocals for the power metal band, Rough Ice. Chris was the second drummer for the alternative metal band Osmosis, replacing Corey Farrell for exactly twelve years until his reconcilation with the rest of the group. Prior to joining Osmosis, Chris used to be a longtime fan of their music; he started buying their albums at the age of 16. In early 2009, he parted ways with Osmosis due to "musical differences", although Nevadin has stated that he and the band are still on good terms.
As mentioned above, he is now the drummer for the Japanese American power metal act, Rough Ice. Chris also supplies the band's singing, which happens to oppose the more savage screaming of the group's frontman, Kenji Raimura.
Chris has been the youngest member to play for Osmosis.
- Birth name: Christian Kalob Nevadin
- Also known as: Chris, Chris the Megaton Snare, Chrilob
- Born: March 18, 1981 (age 34); Greybull, Wyoming, United States
- Genres: Alternative metal, power metal, heavy metal
- Occupations: Musician
- Instruments: Drums, vocals, keyboards
- Years active: 1997-present
- Labels: Epitaph, Century Media, Victor Entertainment